CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Heros

I have alot of Heros. I have differnt heros for different reasons. One of my heros is my aunt Juliana. She is my hero because she helps people. She is a social worker at Primary Childrens Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
I actually want to be a Social Worker when I get older. I have learned, from what my aunt and other people of that proffesion, that it is an emotionally straining job, but also very rewarding in the end. I want to have this job because I love helping people no matter how it affects me ( well that may not be entirly true :D ) , and because I have a pretty good life and it makes me sad that other people get the crap. I want to be a child and family social worker.To help kids who have a hard time, or to help families in other problems.

0 things you want to say to ME!!: