ok with the title of this post you get my absolute love of the german language... and my undeniable need to have music!! I'm not very picky bout my music...well I kind of am.... ok I am extremely picky...but i can handle the music I don't like and judge it fairly. I just dont like it :D
The type of music i like is rock...a little bit of screamo... alternative...punk rock...and other rock!!:D
a few bands that i really like are:
30 seconds to mars
Fall Out Boy
Mcfly
Yellowcard
Cobra Starship
LIFEHOUSE... for those who know me know that I am obsessed!! :D
Green Day
Jonas Brothers
Cute is What We Aim For
We the Kings
Mayday Parade
Jack's Mannequin
Ellegarden
The films
The Fold
Hellogoodbye
Love sick Radio
Reliant K
The Sophmore Attempt
Snow Patrol
Simple Plan
3 days Grace
3 doors down
and many many more...many...many... that is not even close..... maybe another time :D
i actually keep adding more on
so you may have to look multiple times
even though this blog is mostly for my benifit

1 things you want to say to ME!!:
those are some "interesting" bands that you like let me suggest some more. Nine Inch Nails (you can get their album free at their website NIN.com), Nirvana, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighteres, and the Offspring (guess who wrote this post) are some good bands yopu should check out
Post a Comment