CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

I SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!

ok so the pic at the top i took...BY MYSELF!!! booyas!! ok so i have a timer on my camera and it is mad awesome but if you saw my blog like a few days ago i had a gay pic at the top...the one now is totally the most awesomest thing EVER!!!

2 things you want to say to ME!!:

Courtney said...

so lucky, you have a camera.

hey you know about the tshirt, were you here when zoe cowles was here? if you remember her, or even knew her, she moved when you were here (ithink) but she moved back. her mom is taking me to the midnight showing of twilight and so i am going over to her house to make tshirts and hannah is going to be there too. OMGOSH! hannah got a really bad migrane and she was out of school and didn't dome to church. it was really bad. i will email you the details.

Anonymous said...

manda panda. I love youuu! come to Texas now :(

I miss yu!
<3 kristen