CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pretty People!

Ok my goal for my self is to get the most pictures of the prettiest people i can find!! And im not meaning only pretty on the outside, but to find the people who inspire me, who influence how I act in good ways, who help me through trials, and who love me though I no im not perfect. This month is devoted to my friends.

1 things you want to say to ME!!:

Jun said...

What about me? I'm always left out, man! Well, woman, but man, nonetheless! Anyway, check Nick and me's blogs; along with the community one; we're going to post some of our home videos, if we can. and we probably will. By the way, what does follower mean? it doesn't mean I have to pay you, does it? arrgghh, I'm so cheap!