Ok so homecoming was a ball!!! I had so much fun and if I dont say so myself i look pretty awesome at it!! tell me what you think ;]
p.s. I didnt have a date to homecoming...just wanted clear up any debates you may have, I'm just to young...the picture with me and Geoffrey at the top is just cause it was a good photo op. XD
p.s. I didnt have a date to homecoming...just wanted clear up any debates you may have, I'm just to young...the picture with me and Geoffrey at the top is just cause it was a good photo op. XD

3 things you want to say to ME!!:
Holy crap Miranda. You are beautiful. Im serious. I wish you hadn't moved. Nice dress. The blue adds another level to it but maybe not in an area you'ld want us to be looking. But still. You look great and I miss you.
OMH! THE CURSE!!!!! WHY ME? WHY?!?!?!?!
umm...emmett is mine cause i called him first. you can't have all the good looking vampires. te he he. EMMETT IS MINE!!! :D
Post a Comment