CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dude looks like lady!

OK so today was GENDER BENDER DAY!!!! at school!! it was sooo funny!!! man some of my friends could pull it off...and well some couldnt!! hahaha i was going for natural boy so ppl couldnt tell that i was dresssed up that much...but it was really for the guys!! here are some pictures!!!

look at us sexxy thangs!!!
matt was having trouble...
look at the scared little girly(travis)
couldn't Will be a smexy girl?!?!
Colton is havin a bad hair day!






Colton posing it up!

its not cool when a boys boobs are bigger then yours.... GET A REDUCTION GEOFFREY!!!!!hehehe
he wasnt aloud to hug me today....
jessica was the best today!! she really played the part good!!!
geoffrey cheering on the boys!!!

1 things you want to say to ME!!:

Jun said...

Don't worry, my jaw hit the floor already, and then I laughed, and then I cried, and then I thought you were funny, and then I thought you were weird, so I came up with this conclusion; YOU ARE HAVING WAAAAY TOO MUCH FUN OVER THERE! THERE'S NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!