I just realized that I don't post as much as I used to, and the reason behind that is because my life is boring(or full of drama that i wish i could post but cant) I realize that i need to go out on the economy more and capter Seoul!! The farthest I've been is Mont Sorak, but that was with my family and a military tour group, I need to learn how to shop better off post and not be afraid to figure things out and talk to people!! Sometimes I cant stand how shy I am. Camille(My bestest friend) is so out going its amazing! And, wether she knows it or not, im soo super jelouse of her!! I'm going to try to come out of my shell and make friends. One of my defaults is when I look for friends I look for friends who will stay friends with me for a long time. I try to make long, deep relationships, and it may not sound like a bad thing, but when you live in a military comunity you have to learn how to make friends fast and expect them to leave. I'm just not good at making friends or having them leave. As Camille will tell you I am almost of the brink of tears everytime I think of her leaving :'( And its not for like 6 more months!!! garsh, hormonal, sensitive, and just a tad crazy. The perfect mix :P
Miranda
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Reflecting
Came up on the spur of the moment by: Miranda at 2:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 things you want to say to ME!!:
ummm....is this miranda talking? are you so sure, about that? i mean i always was jealous of you for being outgoing here. and don't even start about being and introvert. the defenition of and introvert is courtney. hmm. it's true though.
Post a Comment