CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Randomness of life!

Ever noticed how random life is? It can present itself as a man singing in the movie theater, or a something in a movie that you've seen over and over again suddenly catch your eye. I love it! I seriously do. Most of the time its funny. Like walking down the street and you see a little boy lick a little girl, then she screams, and you know thats happened to you, how recently you can totally keep to yourself. But it can also be helpful. Like a friend out of the blue telling you about a problem that they have, and, oddly enough, you've had the same problem. Or you know that kid who totally never leaves you alone? Who tears you up about everything? What happens when you figure out that he likes you? How about that for random, helpful? Maybe not, but an eye opener. Life throws so many twist and turns it's amazing that sometimes we don't fall and never get back up. There are sometimes when you dont want to get up though. Sometimes we let what people say totally bring us down. We let them in and then we think that we are exactly what they say. Do you know what can cure that? A vacaction. One of Gods many blessings. Alone time is not bad!!! It helps you think, so you don't blow up to some of your closest friends that totally dont deserve it. It also helps you not blow up at yourself. We hurt ourselfs wayyyy more then anyone else can! Sometimes you need a vacation to realize that your being mean to yourself. And when you figure that out you are so much happier then you ever were, because you realize that you dont have to be mean to yourself and more. What people say doesnt matter. What matters is what you thinkg, and if you think well of yourself, no one can tell you wrong. I love all of you that helped me realize that and THANK YOU CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!

2 things you want to say to ME!!:

miley said...

thanks for that.
ill explain later

Mandi said...

Miranda I loved hearing that insight into your soul, I could totally relate to so many things you said. I liked how you said that 'we hurt ourselves way worse than anyone else can'...I agree.