CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Scary Dreams

I've been having weird dreams lately. My subconscious is really trying to say something I think.
So I want to tell you my dream, using no names of course.

So it begins in the temple, a mix between the Mesa and Seoul, and I'm about to get married. I'm sitting in my engagement party, also inside the temple, and my mom's friend's little boy is taking pictures. At the moment I'm getting married to my friend, who is also the friend of the guy I like, but he's not at the party. Then all of a sudden him and I are walking down the hall and we go through the bathrooms to the baptismal font, but for some reason we both go into the wrong one, so we switch and meet on the other side, but now he is a 5 year old that looks nothing like him, but it's him. So I tell him that we cant get married, and he is ok with it, then my fiance is the guy i like, and we are going in this tiny elevator, I mean tiny, we have to crouch down to fit. When we get to the top we walk into a room and there is my bachelorette party! And then my fiance runs downstairs saying that he has to change. Everybody follows so I go too to find a new outfit, at the moment I'm wearing a modest version of the wedding dress in the last episode of smallville that I watched. When I get off the elevator I follow everybody to the library where all these outfits are set up. I see this ugly black dress with this scarf tied around the top, and thats the one I want!! So I go to change and my friend follows me and I thank her for coming to help me, but when I try to shut the stall door she stops me and starts pushing against the other side. While I'm trying to shut the door,I'm also try to put on my dress. but I cant do both at the same time so finally I yell at my friend to stop and she storms off. I put on the dress and leave the stall and go back into the library and I see my fiance, who has now changed into Mat from Heroes, standing up from behind the bookcases and says that we have to leave because someone has to clean the library so we run out and get into the elevator, now its bigger, and Mat is in there and he is holding some other girls hand, but I'm not mad and I turn and hold his had too. When we get off, I go out a door and there is my mom and a bunch of other parents. And down the front steps, cause now I'm outside, is a little pool and my little brother, Caleb is playing by it. Then suddenly he hits the water at just the right spot and all of these little tan things burst to the top and start barking! I run to Caleb and pull him away but he says," Its ok Miranda, their just noodles" and I say,"ok" so I turn and walk away, but then I see my fiance again and now he is Green Arrow from smallville, but he is flirting with my cousin...who's a dude!! But again I dont get mad at him. So I just walk around the area for a bit until my fiance, who is now the cutest asian I have ever seen with a red tint in his hair, and he says that we have to go to the buddhist temple to see the fireworks. I am soo excited, so we leave and he takes me in one of those little cars you always see them driving on the discovery channel. When we get there I see the fireworks and start freaking out. I run away and then all of a sudden I'm back in the temple and I'm walking toward my fiance to see who he is now, and right before I see his face I wake up.

I've told this dream to a few of my friends, one of them analyzed it for me and it kinda scared me, so if any of you have any thoughts tell me. Or just tell me how crazy my mind is. One day it will take over my body and the world should be scared!! haha just kidding, I just want it resolved cause i cant get a good nights sleep cause of it!

7 things you want to say to ME!!:

Jun said...

It's unwise to let your dreams affect your decisions; look at me. I've had multiple dreams of my mother being eaten; does that mean I'll see my mother eaten by some beast? Hopefully not. Be careful. Dreams are tricky things, and yours seems to have gone insane.

P.S. as a side note, what did the last guy look like? From what you could see, I mean.

Miranda said...

i couldnt, all there was were legs and then the light from the window blocked it. it was sooo super weird.

and dreams arent litteral, your mom isnt getting eaten!! but it probably means something else. its just your subconscious talking to you, and it kinda just talks funny

Jun said...

Interesting. By the way, we're going to have to stop conversing with each other by comments; post, dang it!

OMG You're Prego!!!! said...

Maybe (now this is going to sound crazy) but maybe your dream is your subconsious trying to explain your fears of eternity. WHich is why your man was constantly being changed. Also the way you said this was a bad dream it would seem like it would be exemplefing one of your fears.

Sorry cant spell

Darsha said...

many of my fears and my faults :( it was a depressing dream. but only after i thought about it

Darsha said...

crap that was me not my mom :D

miley said...

haha you know what i think about this, because... ive analyzed it in depth lol