CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I start work today!!

Hi all,
In like an hour, I start work! I'm working at the hospital on post. I signed up for a summer hire program before school ended and they pick out a job, and I got one!! It's only for about 4 weeks, but it pays well, helping me save up for EFY next year!! I'm going to EFY Provo, so if anyone who is able to come willing I'll totally send you info when I get some!! I'm really excited for school. I just got my schedule. I'm taking Biology, Geometry, and Honors Language and History!! I get some classes with my Sophmore friends(Geoffrey and Braden) hopefully!! The only thing that I am sad about is that I didn't get Chorus, but thats no biggy.
Love you guys,
Miranda

0 things you want to say to ME!!: