I'm so glad at how I've kept this blog going!! I don't usually fallow through on things. It's not that i mean to not finish them, I just get...distracted... School starts in 2 weeks I'm so excited!! My dad just Thinks the I'm excited cause I get to go back and flirt(not that that part isn't appealing;]) I really do miss school. I'm one of those weird ones that likes doing math problems for fun and other stuff like that! It's so weird... im going to be a Freshman!! The smallest again. When I was in 4th grade I was the oldest in the school in Germany because the 5th grade was up at the middle school. The next year the 5th grade was moved back to the elmentary school so I was the oldest again!! In 6th grade we were seperated from the older two grades almost completly, so I didn't feel like the youngest. Just the only one :D then in 7th I felt younger except in Arizona we were with the 6th grade more so I wasnt the youngest, then I had 8th grade and we were the oldest... so this is going to be a little different. I've got friends in high places though so I don't think its going to be to bad! And I might still not feel like the youngest because I'm kinda taking a 10th grade work load... now that I think about it that might have been a mistake...
This year I have to get strait A's or else I'm grounded...that means doing homework :P.
I've never liked homework, so I've never really done it... and I paid for it this last year. I consider myself a pretty smart kid, and I understand all of my classes, but I dont like to take them home with me. This year my teachers gave me more homework then I am used to...and made it count in my acumulative score, which I wasnt used to, so, as a result, 4 of my classes dropped below C's one of them was actually a D... that was the first time I have been seriously grounded! I brought almost all of them, including the D, up to a B...every class except LA... grrr... I don't think the teacher liked me... but anywho... I brought that grade up to a C+. Lucky for me my semester grade was a B so I got ungrounded, but that is not something i would like to repeat! I'm going to make my friends not talk to me online unless I've done my homework...if you guys are reading this you know wat to do!! But I think that I am going to be able to have a good year! Everyone needs a crap year and that was my 8th grade year! Hopefully I can make it work in Highschool:D
Loves!!
Miranda
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Woah!
Came up on the spur of the moment by: Miranda at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 things you want to say to ME!!:
Post a Comment