It is my last day of work :D im am sooo super excited! Not that this job is all bad...its just mostly bad. lol. But im excited for it to be over because I can have a week to rest... well rest as much as possible with my friends, and people who will be home tomarrow night ^_^... and then i can get back to school and start being a teenager again. I've already told you about wat my grade standards are... I'm going to have to teach myself how to be more focused... but im pretty sure i can do it! I dont really have anything interesting to right so im just going to leave it here!
Love you all,
Miranda
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Haha The end is in sight!!
Came up on the spur of the moment by: Miranda at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 things you want to say to ME!!:
Wow; you're blog is craaaazy!!! I'm just kidding, but, how do you do that weird thing with your pictures? Personally, I think it's cool.
Post a Comment