A couple of friends and I went to a movie(not together but met up afterward) Bride Wars, which is an amazing movie, Its mine and a friends lives, I'm Emma, right up to the screaming for the ring and the running when its not necessary. Afterward I had to wait for an hour till my bus came and there was some snow so we decided to take pictures in the middle of the street then it moved to the park by the elementary. We had alot of fun so here are some pictures







Sunday, January 25, 2009
Fun in the snow!
Came up on the spur of the moment by: Miranda at 2:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 things you want to say to ME!!:
I want to see that movie...I'm glad it was good. I love that last picture of you...very bride over the thresh-hold.
How could this have happened? I thought me and Nick had set you straight... I guess not. By the way, in case you didn't know; You're insane! Though that's in a awesome (not good; awesome. Ha; you went up a notch on the insanity scale!), awesome way. Wow, what a ridiculously long comment I've just typed. My bad.
Te quiero!
Post a Comment