CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Journals

Journals are amazing things. Amazing things that I am horrible at keeping up on. Last night we had a young women activity on Journals and recording stories, and this time(and I'm really serious) I'm going to fill one up, that is one of my new year resolutions. And, even though I've only had it for two days, I have 10 pages full of random stuff that popped in my head, It actually helps to put your thoughts down on paper, to remember things that make you happy, to laugh at things that made you sad at the time but now are stupid. I've had alot of fun writing in mine. It's all for posterity =). I want, one day, for my kids kids to read my journal and learn from the stupid mistakes I made, to laugh at the way I cared about stuff that really doesn't matter. Even now looking back at journals from Elementary I laugh so hard I cry at some of the stuff I did! This is a message to all. KEEP A JOURNAL!! Your future kids will thank you!!

thats all for now

<3 Randa

2 things you want to say to ME!!:

Darsha said...

wow! What a great little lady you are. I bet your mom is really proud of you.

OMG You're Prego!!!! said...

well isn't a blog just a jounral onLine? so in a manner of speaking you already have one