Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
One more year and I'll be 16
candles blown out
1 to 15
cake is passed out.
Songs are sung
presents are won.
Tiara at school,
looking so cool.
one day a year
you look in the mirror.
another year older
another year wiser
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
One more year and I'll be 16
candles blown out
1 to 15
cake is passed out.
Songs are sung
presents are won.
Tiara at school,
looking so cool.
one day a year
you look in the mirror.
another year older
another year wiser
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!

3 things you want to say to ME!!:
Dang; I wish I could wear a tiara to school. *sigh* I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Oh well. Email me.
Take it back to the place where you know it all began
We could be anything we want to be
You can tell by the noise that the boys are back again
Together making history
It's time to show how
To be a superhero
Just like a showdown
Will Smith and Bobby de Niro
We're the best, no doubt
Doing it like we used to do
This is our town
And we're telling you, Oh:
Happy Birthday to you!
P.S. *awkward coughing* Well, that was lame; not to mention long. Who the crap commented this? Me? No, no; that's not true! That's impossible!
*voice* Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Where the crap is that voice coming from? What the - *ack* *static, with morse code; Jericho style*
By the way, in case you know, um, forgot; Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you jer-bear!
jer-bear... Ugh. How I detest that name. I'm still hot and sexy, though, so I don't really care! Bye!
Post a Comment