CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleep overs.

Oh the mark of being a teenager. Going to a friends house and acting like an idiot by eating junk food and staying up till 3 in the morning, then giving your parents crap when you go home. How I love it, but I dont go very often! Right now I'm at my friend Bekah's house. It's kinda like her going away party. That's one thing about my military lifestyle that I wont miss when I'm moved out!! Almost all my friends are moving this summer and it kinda just hit me that I have to find new people to hang out with! I'm not so good at that! I think however that I may be able to handle it. Two friends of mine I know for certain are staying, James and Travis(love you dude for reading my blog!!). James, whom I havent mentioned on this blog but I probably will, he is my best guy friend, is quiet like I am sometimes and it's great to have him around. He kinda brings me back down to earth when I not being me. I kinda hurt his feelings the other night and I appologize, so I'm going to write him a poem!!


James.
My dearest friend.
You are always right in the end
your amazing stories, that you make up in your head,
and even though I always end up dead =],
I love you still cause your quirky and awekward!
And even when I go to the pull up bars and act like another,
you just remind me that I'm unlike any other.
Thank you for understanding my stupid side
and not letting me try to hide
when I do something wrong.
Dont ever change,
cause if you did i would die!
Cause your my friend and I never lie...well most of the time ;]

lol he may never read this but at least i wrote it down!

0 things you want to say to ME!!: