CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Top Ten Celeb Hotties!!

At # 10 
Ewan McGregor
He's got the force to be with him ;D
 
 
#9
Rob Pattinson
he can drink my blood any day ^^
#8 
Orlando Bloom.
I would totally learn elvish for him 
 
#7 Mathew McConaughey
his last name is super hard to spell O.o
 
 
#6 Johnny Depp
he floats my boat ^_-
 
#5 Heath Ledger
he actually ties with Zac for 4th
 
 
#4 Zac Effron
We can start something new ;]
 
#3 Chase Crawford
super smexy, I don't care if he goes bank rupt on Gossip Girl!!!
 
 
#2 Hugh Jackman
the beast of all beasts- Wolverine
 
And the all mighty ALAN TUDYK!!!!!
  comming in #1 is the Firefly star, and Hottie Wat!! yummy

 
i really just like looking at him
this is in no way a complete list, but these are my favs!!!



3 things you want to say to ME!!:

Jun said...

(smacking of hand on forehead)
(low moaning)

:D~

P.S. I wonder which one of those I most look like... After all I am pretty hot. Well... whatever. Laters!

Darsha said...

Really Randa???? That guy is number one.
This whole list thing is disgusting. They are people not "eye candy". Show some respect.
Love Mom

Darsha said...

girl I am going to hurt you if you don't get that guy off of #1. what about David Archuleta I hear he's a nice boy. Crazy dad but nice kid.