or squid?
or some chicken type stuff? yucky...
some of the worlds grossest froods are also found in China, on a recent trip my family made the mistake of walking into a food market in Beijing.
crickets
all shapes and sizes of scorpions
which my brother and father both ate
my best friend...sorry to say...ate not one, but TWO crickets.
her little sister was smarter then she and realized, they are gross.
sniffle poor little
baby sharks!!
so super gross, you wanna know how they cook it?
you point to what you want, they pick it up by the stick, then throught the entire thing in a vat of oil for about 3 min. give it back and then you pay.
sea urchins
and star fish, they crunch after being fried...at gross and sad fact.
and probably the saddest picture of all, sea horses, on a stick
how horrible!!! and next to that lizards, but i think its just the skins!
I myself went the safe way and had carmalized fruit, which was quite yummy, but alot of the people were eating alot of other stuff too, like chicken hearts, eels, snake, and just an assorment of strange and smelly foods. The world is a strange place, but its an amazing adventure to behold the strangeness.

1 things you want to say to ME!!:
I'd eat the starfish; something that's described as deep fried and crunchy cannot taste bad. But then again, what do I know? The only things I've ever tasted are American (except for girl's lips, since you know, I'm such a womanizer). All right, this is getting to be lengthy. Bye!
Post a Comment