P.E. is slowly becoming one of my favorite classes. Especially with coach Pak. The other day I ran my fastest mile in like ever. It was 8 min 42 sec.!!! I was sooo happy!! After we stopped running I watched the boys(girls ran first then the boys) and came up with this conclusion: we run like we live.
People all run differently, some fast, some slow. Some people struggle to finish what they have to run, and some glide along as if nothing matters. I personally run as if I have a goal, I'm always trying to do better and if I don't I get mad. I don't usually like to get distracted, but every once in a while I have to stop and let people talk to me or I go crazy bored! My friend on the other hand is always talking, always walking instead of running. She doesn't care if she gets last place just as long as she had a good time. A boy in my class, that is also in my honors class, helped me prove my theory. He would always start out running fast, he would be in front, then after the 2nd or 3rd lap, out of 20, he would stop. Just give up and not care about it any more. He does the same thing in his work he would start doing a project but right when it got hard he would quit, he would only do the bare minimum.
and there is my theory, one of many i have so if you want more just ask. I'm a fountain of knowledge just not knowledge everyone else thinks is important :D
loves,
Randa
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
My Running theory
Came up on the spur of the moment by: Miranda at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 things you want to say to ME!!:
The image of you being all smartical and philosophical is burning a hole in my brain; I will never look at you the same way again.
The image of you being all smartical and philosophical is burning a hole in my brain; I will never look at you the same way again.
is it a bad thing?
No; I'm just psychotic. Besides, if you're theory is correct, then I live a life of pain, because I run in pain when my shins split and hurt like crazys. Ow.
thats truely depressing...but thats not what im talking about. its not what happens when you run its your technique when running
Post a Comment